You are here
The CGA can help you learn GIS in many ways - credit and non-credit, live and self-learning.
Learn about the many GIS Related and Spatial Analysis Courses offered each semester in areas such as public health, archaeology, social and environmental policy, operational GIS, and more.
- GIS Technical Training Workshop Series (two hour training workshops, held throughout every semester)
- GIS Institute (two-week training institute held every semester. Research proposal required)
- Cartography Workshop (One day workshop held every SPRING semester)
- GIS for the Humanities and Social Sciences (One day workshop held every FALL semester)
- Other Training Events (Including Harvard Self-Learning, Esri Self- Learning, etc.)
Harvard Self-Learning: Browse the list of GIS Tutorials and Books available on campus, learn from topics addressed at CGA Seminar Series and on the CGA's Technical Blog. See also our Publications Presentations page and the CGA's Annual Conference pages for additional learning materials.
Esri Self-Learning: Esri provides a wealth of learning materials such as the Virtual Campus Courses, the ArcTutor tutorial series, the User Conference proceedings (for example 2016 videos) and technical workshops, and Esri's vast Library of Manuals for their products.