You are here
ArcGIS Pro is the essential application for creating and working with spatial data on your desktop. It provides tools to visualize, analyze, compile, and share your data, in both 2D and 3D environments.
- Concurrent Use License (within Harvard network)
* ArcGIS Pro 2.X license server: license.cga.harvard.edu
* Please follow the instruction guide below to connect to the license server.
- 1-Year Single Use License (No internet connection required)
* You will need to fill out the Single-use License Request Form in the Download Link
Note: Both licenses require you to install ArcGIS Pro on your local computer first. If you are ArcGIS Pro 1.X user, and need to login with the Harvard AGOL account through HarvardKey, the instruction is also in the Download Link below.
This software is available to Harvard Affiliates only. Please follow the installation instruction below to download, install and authorize your license. To directly download the software, you will need to login with your HUID/HarvardKey here: Software Access page (click) to get credentials for downloading it from the Download Link section below.