You are here
GIS for the Humanities and Social Sciences 2015
Location: Room S020, CGIS South Building, 1730 Cambridge St, Cambridge, MA.
GIS for Humanists 2015 Registration Schedule:
- Registration deadline:
Tuesday, 12/01/15 @ 1:00 PM.
- $25 Registration fee deadline:
Friday, 12/04/15 @ 8:30 AM.
- Workshop date:
Friday, 12/04/15 @ 8:30AM
How to Apply:
- For Harvard Affiliates, please submit your application by clicking the "REGISTER" button (HUID login required).
- For Non-Harvard applicants, please submit your application by clicking the "NON-HARVARD REGISTER" button.
Required for each participant:
- A laptop (with power and any necessary projection cords)
- Any data or documents you want to map or work with.
- If you have it, a map or graphic of a building, neighborhood, city, region, or country that relates to your research
- download and installation of GoogleEarth, QGIS, and Jing software (both free)
- creation of a login on the Worldmap site (http://worldmap.harvard.edu)