Tue - Fri, May 31 to Jun 10, 9:30am - 5:00pm
CGIS Knafel Building, Room K050, 1737 Cambridge St, Cambridge MA 02138
Application deadline (extended):
Friday, March 25, 2022, 11:59 pm (Late applications may join the waitlist)
Notification of acceptance:
Friday, April 1, 2022
Registration fee due ($100 for Harvard affiliates and $3,150 for others) :
Friday, April 15, 2022 (Seat is guaranteed when registration fee is paid)
Deadline for meeting with instructors to finalize project/data:
Friday, May 6, 2022
Tuesday, May 31, 2022
Final project presentation:
Friday, June 10, 2022
COVID related protocols for in-person attendees:
- The GIS Institute requires in-person participants to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In-person participants should plan to take a PCR test not more than 3 days prior to the start of the Institute and then once a week during the course itself.
- Participants who feel sick should attend remotely until they feel better, and those who receive a positive test result must isolate and inform the instructors. Covid-positive participants are welcome to attend remotely if they feel well enough to do so.
- Masks are required and should be worn properly, covering nose and mouth, at all times in the Institute classrooms. Participants may eat and drink upstairs in the Knafel cafeteria, but not in the classroom.
- Remote participation in all sessions will be available for any participant who wishes to attend that way, whether for the whole program or occasionally as convenient.
How to Apply:
- For Harvard Affiliates, please submit your application by clicking the GREEN "HARVARD APPLY" button and following the instructions on the form (HUID login required).
- For Non-Harvard applicants, please submit your application by clicking the BLUE "NON-HARVARD APPLY" button and following the instructions on the form.