Esri E-Learning (Virtual Campus) includes self-paced courses, seminars, videos, and other resources covering a wide variety of GIS and ArcGIS topics.
The Harvard affiliate will have unlimited access to free self-paced e-learning on:
- Web courses
- Training seminars
- Esri videos
- Learn ArcGIS lessons
- GeoInquiries, Mapping Our World, and Thinking Spatially lessons for educators
- SpatiaLABS (hands-on software exercises and data used in educational settings)
- MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses)
Notice: Esri Press books, Esri technical certification exam vouchers, and Instructor-led classes and workshops are not included.
How to Access
- Submit the Virtual Campus Request form to join the Harvard organizational account ( Please make sure you choose "Require Access to: Esri Virtual Campus course" from the picklist).
- Your information will be sent to the Harvard VC Administrator, who will send the invitation email to you within two working days.
- You will need to accept the invitation through your exiting Esri account or create one if you don't have an Esri account.