The Esri Innovation Program (EIP) Student of the Year is an annual award open to all Harvard students, sponsored by Esri and administered by the CGA. Its purpose is to recognize outstanding achievements in developing novel tools or techniques for geographic analysis using Esri technology. One winner each year will be recognized with a certificate of recognition, a $500 cash prize, and an Esri Press book. All EIP Student of the Year nominations will be recognized and published. View more details at the Esri EIP website.
Application deadline: 11:59 pm, on March 27, 2022.
To be considered for EIP Student of the Year Award , student must be enrolled in at least one Harvard credit course in the current academic year.
Register for the Award and Submit Your File
- To apply, fill out and submit the registration form found by clicking the Register link below (HarvardKey login required).
- Short bio and professional picture
- Brief description about your achievement / reason for applying for the award
Your project, that must use Esri technology. Please include:
- Description of project
- Esri technology used
- Maps, narrative, apps, video, graphics, charts and other material that sufficiently showcase your project
4. Story Map needs to be shared with Public, and there is no non-disclosure content.
Potential impact; Innovation; Originality; Implementation; Organization.