Friday, December 7, 2018, 9:30am to 4:30pm
Location: Northwest Building B129
Leader/Instructor: Jeff Blossom
How to Apply:
- For Harvard Affiliates, please submit your application by clicking the green "REGISTER" button(HUID login required).
- For Non-Harvard applicants, please submit your application by clicking the blue "NON-HARVARD REGISTER" button.
Recommended for each participant:
- Your laptop. We'll be in a computer lab, so this is not essential as students can use the lab machines. But installing and using the GIS software on your own laptop is a good accelerant to using and learning GIS.
- If you have a laptop: Download and install GoogleEarthPro, and QGIS, (both free)
- Create a login on the Worldmap site (http://worldmap.harvard.edu)
- Bring any data or documents you want to map or work with. Time permitting, the instructors will look at your data and offer suggestions.