Business Analyst Online is intended for commercial audiences focused primarily on site selection. It is a lighter package than Business Analyst ArcGIS Extension for desktop use. It is available to Harvard Affiliates only.
Note: Any user who requests to access Esri Business Analyst Online is required to register in ArcGIS Online first.
How to Access Business Analyst Online (BAO)
- If you don't have a Harvard ArcGIS Online account. Please go here to create one first: https://gis.harvard.edu/arcgis-online. New users will automatically be granted access to BAO.
If you already have a Harvard ArcGIS Online account but don't have access to BAO, please do the following:
- fill out the Request Form below. Make sure to tell us your ArcGIS Online username in the "Additional message" box on the request form, and choose "Require Access to: ArcGIS Business Analyst Online" from the picklist.
- CGA staff will invite your ArcGIS Online account to the BAO group, and assign you a BAO license.
- You need to login to ArcGIS Online and confirm joining the BAO group.
- You may then proceed to the BAO application at any time via the links below: