Acknowledgement: To aid us in tracking the impact of our consulting and support services, we request that you include a short acknowledgement in your publications and/or talk. Such support may include but is not limited to:
- Project planning: study design and tools
- Data organization: sharing and secure storage
- Data processing / extraction / transformation / integration
- Selection and interpretation of geospatial methods/algorithms
- Using high performance computing (e.g., RCE, AWS)
- Visualization: cartographic products, dashboards, animated maps, etc.
You may wish to amend the following text to reflect the type of support you received (e.g., programming support, technical support, data processing/analysis/extraction).
<support type> provided by <CGA staff name(s)>, Center for Geographic Analysis, Harvard University."
Authorship: For any intellectual contributions provided by CGA staff on a project, we advise that the staff who performs the work receives co-author credit on all resulting research output (e.g., publications, talks, posters, documents). Such contribution may include but is not limited to:
- Writing reproducible code/algorithm
- Design and development of a geospatial model
- Visualization of raw data and model output
- Interpretation of results
- Writing methods and results sections of papers
- Creating maps / illustrations
- Responding to peer-reviews of our analyses
We encourage you to email your publication titles to contact @ cga.harvard.edu, so we can include them in our list of research output.