As part of improving ArcGIS Online security, Esri requires TLS 1.2 connections for ArcGIS Online services. If you use ArcGIS Desktop software to connect to ArcGIS Online for base map or other services, please check your desktop software version and take appropriate action before April 16th 2019 in order to continue using ArcGIS Online services.
- ArcGIS Pro 2.0 or higher – no action needed
- ArcGIS Pro older versions – please upgrade to ArcGIS Pro 2.x.
- ArcGIS ArcMap 10.7 (to be released later in 2019) – no action needed
- ArcGIS ArcMap 10.6.1 or older - Download and install the ArcGIS Desktop TLS patch for the version in use.
- ArcGIS ArcMap 10.3.1 or older - please upgrade to ArcMap 10.6.x.