TerrSet is an integrated geospatial software system for monitoring and modeling the earth system for sustainable development. The TerrSet System incorporates the IDRISI GIS Analysis and IDRISI Image Processing tools along with a constellation of vertical applications. read more
Concurrent Use License (within Harvard network)
* Please follow the instruction below to connect to the license servers.
Classroom Student License (no cost for course instructors)
* You will need to fill out the Classroom Student License Request Form in the bottom of this page.
Installation and License Activation Steps for TerrSet 2020
- Download the software below, right click on the .exe file and click "run as Administrator" to install.
- Download the two license activation files below, right click on one of the .bat files and click "run as Administrator" to activate a license.
- You only need to activate once with one of the .bat files.
- In case the mapped drive to the chosen license server is dropped, you may repeat the activation with the same .bat file.
- In case the chosen license server is not available, activate with the other .bat file.
- More instructions are available here.
The following downloads are available to Harvard Affiliates only. You will need login with your HUID/HarvardKey here: Software Access page to get credentials for downloading in the section below.
TerrSet 18.3 (Licenses expire on Aug. 21, 2020)